Launch TunePat Amazon Music Converter on PC and log in your Amazon Music account, and please note that TunePat will not take any information out of your account. Then click the key icon or icon to get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "OK" to register the program.
The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration window.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for further help.
TunePat trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 1 minute of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license
TunePat Amazon Music Converter is a professional Amazon Music Downloader which is able to bypass the downloading limits of Amazon Music and download songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC format.
The songs downloaded from TunePat programs under Auto mode are in m4a format. This m4a is a large container, not a specific format. Auto mode means no format conversion, and the downloaded songs are consistent with the original format of the songs. And the original format of Amazon music is MP3.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 year/ Lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert music from Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited.
2. If you purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription, to ensure the service, the two license types will auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the next subscription at any time.
3. Each license can be used on one PC only.
4. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for TunePat Amazon Music Converter 1-month & 12-month plan, and 30 days for the lifetime plan. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
Of course, you can use TunePat Amazon Music Converter to convert the entire playlist, artist, album, or podcast from Amazon Music.
TunePat supports online music playback, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the program.
Yes, the TunePat program supports the preservation of Amazon HD sound quality. However, Ultra HD is not supported at the moment, but we will continue to optimise this feature, so stay tuned.
Firstly, make sure you have the latest version of the program installed. Please make sure that the songs you want to convert will play properly on the Amazon Music web player in TunePat or Chrome. Secondly, please do not connect external audio devices to your computer or play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time during the conversion process.
If the problem persists, try the steps below:
1. Click the Retry button to retry the conversion.
2. If you cannot solve the problem after retrying, check the network situation and try to play the failed song in the program or in the browser. If the playback is normal and the playback time can exceed 10 seconds, restart the program and try the conversion again.
3. If the problem still exists, please delete the program name directory under appdata (this operation will reset the program to its initial state), then try to convert again.
4. Still unable to convert? Please contact customer service via email and they will help you fix the issue ASAP.
This may be caused by the network. You can try re-upgrading or go directly to our Download Center to find the corresponding program and download the latest version directly.
The latest version of TunePat Amazon Music Converter supports keeping the track number for albums. Please choose "Track Number" in the "Output File Name" tab of the Setting window. In addition, if you want to save the converted songs in the same order as the original playlist, please choose "Playlist Index".
Click on the Menu button in the top right hand corner of the TunePat Amazon Music Converter. Then select the Clear Cache option from the drop down menu that appears. At this point you will see you a pop-up window. Please select the Relaunch button in the pop-up window. Wait for the software to restart. The problem you are experiencing will then be fixed.
The solution to this problem is the same as for q13.
Yes, but retention is only supported when parsing Amazon albums.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.