Launch TunePat Amazon Music Converter on PC and log in your Amazon Music unlimited account, and please note that TunePat will not take any information out of your account. Then click the key icon or icon to get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "OK" to register the program.
The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration window.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for further help.
TunePat trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license
TunePat Amazon Music Converter is a professional Amazon Music Downloader which is able to bypass the downloading limits of Amazon Music and download songs, albums, or playlists from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 year/ Lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert music from Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited.
2. If you purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription, to ensure the service, the two license types will auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the next subscription at any time.
3. Each license can be used on one PC only.
4. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for TunePat Amazon Music Converter 1-month & 12-month plan, and 30 days for the lifetime plan. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
Of course, you can use TunePat Amazon Music Converter to convert the entire playlist, artist or album from Amazon Music.
TunePat supports online music playback, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the program.
No. We have a plan to support Amazon Music HD in the future, but currently, TunePat Amazon Music Converter doesn't support Amazon Music HD.
1. Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the program. Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on TunePat or on the Amazon Music web player in Chrome.
2. Please don't connect an external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time.
If the problem persists, please contact the support team. Email to [email protected]
Note: If above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.