Run TunePat Any Audiobook Converter on Mac. Click Apple Menu bar and click TunePat Any Audiobook Converter > Register, then you will get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "OK" to register the program.
The registration code and your email address are case sensitive, please enter the registration information carefully and correctly. Besides, please do not enter a blank key at the beginning or at the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration window.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for further help.
TunePat trial version only allows trial users to convert the first 1/3 part of each book. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license
TunePat Any Audiobook Converter supports converting the purchased Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to M4A, M4B, and MP3 format at a faster speed. Of course, TunePat allows you to save the original format and audio quality of the Audible audiobooks.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something that should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 year/ lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert Audible audiobooks.
2. If you purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription, to ensure the service, the two license types will auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the renewal subscription at any time.
3. Each license can be used on one PC only.
4. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for TunePat Any Audiobook Converter 1-month & 12-month plan, and 30 days for the lifetime plan. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
Make sure you are using the Add from local computer module and not the Add from Audible library module if you want to keep audiobooks organized by chapter. This feature is not supported by the latter.
Additionally, the format of the file you import from your local folder must be AAX, not AA. For the time being, per-chapter retention is not enabled for AA format source files.
Go to the Settings screen when an AAX file has been imported successfully. The output format must be set to "Original", "M4A", or "M4B". Chapter-by-chapter retention of audiobooks is not supported if MP3 was chosen as the output format.
Finally, you must click the Advanced Settings button on the right side, as seen in the picture below, before you can begin the conversion. Check the "Split by chapters" box there.
The most recent version of TunePat products incorporates new technology that is incompatible with macOS 10.14 or earlier platforms in order to improve product development.
If this prevents you from using the TunePat software, here are some solutions:
1. Upgrade your macOS to Mac 10.15 or a later version. The most recent version is advised.
2. Switch to a machine running Windows, and our support staff will assist you in changing the license.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on the weekend. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.