Launch TunePat Spotify Converter on Mac and log in your Spotify account. Click Apple menu bar and click TunePat Spotify Converter > Resgister, then you will get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "OK" to register the program.
The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for help.
TunePat trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something that should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1-month/ 12-month/ lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert Spotify music. And each license can be used on one PC only.
2. To ensure the service, the subscription of 1-month & 12-month plan will auto-renew. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the renewal subscription at any time.
3. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for 1-month & 12-month plan, and accept the refund request within 30 days for the lifetime subscription. This agreement is effective from the day of purchasing. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
With TunePat Spotify Converter, you can convert Spotify song, album, playlist, and podcasts to MP3, AAC, WAV,FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC format.
The songs downloaded from TunePat programs under Auto mode are in m4a format. This m4a is a large container, not a specific format. Auto mode means no format conversion, and the downloaded songs are consistent with the original format of the songs. And the original format of Spotify music is Ogg Vorbis.
With TunePat Spotify Converter, you can convert Spotify song, album or playlist to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format.
Yes. TunePat Spotify Music Converter for Mac fully supports the Macs equipped with the Apple M1 chip. Please make sure you are running the latest version of the program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center.
Since macOS 10.15 Catalina introduces new security mechanisms, software from the internet or directly from an unidentified developer will be suspected as malware and failed to install on Mac. To deal with it, please follow How to Open TunePat on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
1. Click the Retry button to retry the conversion.
2. If you cannot solve the problem after retrying, check the network situation and try to play the failed song in the program or in the browser. If the playback is normal and the playback time can exceed 10 seconds, restart the program and try the conversion again.
3. If the problem still exists, please delete the program name directory under appdata (this operation will reset the program to its initial state), then try to convert again.
4. Still unable to convert? Please contact customer service via email and they will help you fix the issue ASAP.
Please click on the Menu button in the top right hand corner of the program and then select the Clear Cache button from the drop down menu. You will see this pop-up window below, click Relaunch and wait until the program restarts. The problem you are experiencing will be resolved after the restart.
The solution to this problem is the same as for q11.
The most recent version of TunePat is no longer compatible with macOS 10.14 or earlier since we have incorporated new technologies to improve product development and user experience.
The following methods are available if you are unable to use the TunePat software for this reason:
1. Update your macOS system to 10.15 or above, then download the latest version of the TunePat Spotify Converter to use. This is our most recommended solution.
2. You can email our customer service team for assistance in changing your license to a Windows PC.
3. Download earlier versions that work with macOS 10.11 to 10.14. We still need to point out, nevertheless, that the most recent version may contain errors that were fixed in the latest version. To obtain and install a previous version suitable for macOS 10.11–10.14, click here.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.