Launch TunePat Spotify Converter on PC and log in your Spotify account. Click icon, and you will get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "OK" to register the program.
The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for help.
TunePat trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something that should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1-month/ 12-month/ lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert Spotify music. And each license can be used on one PC only.
2. To ensure the service, the license of 1-month & 12-month plan will auto-renew. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the renewal subscription at any time.
3. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for 1-month & 12-month plan, and accept the refund request within 30 days for the lifetime subscription. This agreement is effective from the day of purchasing. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
The songs downloaded from TunePat programs under Auto mode are in m4a format. This m4a is a large container, not a specific format. Auto mode means no format conversion, and the downloaded songs are consistent with the original format of the songs. And the original format of Spotify music is Ogg Vorbis.
With TunePat Spotify Converter, you can convert Spotify song, album or playlist to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC format.
Of course, you can use TunePat Spotify Converter to convert the entire playlist, artist or album from Spotify.
1. Click the Retry button to retry the conversion.
2. If you cannot solve the problem after retrying, check the network situation and try to play the failed song in the program or in the browser. If the playback is normal and the playback time can exceed 10 seconds, restart the program and try the conversion again.
3. If the problem still exists, please delete the program name directory under appdata (this operation will reset the program to its initial state), then try to convert again.
4. Still unable to convert? Please contact customer service via email and they will help you fix the issue ASAP.
In the program's upper right corner, click the Menu button. From the drop-down menu that appears, choose the Clear Cache option. The pop-up window you see below will say Relaunch, please click on it, then wait for the software to restart. Following the restart, the issue you're having will be fixed.
The solution to this problem is the same as for q9.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.