TunePat offers a variety of software on an auto-renewing subscription basis. The subscription-based products renew automatically on their scheduled renewal date. Of course, the service is optional. You can cancel it at any time if you don't want to renew your subscription. Below are answers to frequently asked questions about our subscription service.
1. What is the refund period?
We offer a refund within 5 days of your purchase for any TunePat program with the 1-month, 1-year subscription plan, and 30 days for the lifetime subscription plan. This refund period is effective from the date of purchase. We list out the details in Refund Policy.
2. Is the subscription auto-renew? How to cancel it? Will I be charged after I cancel the renewal subscription?
Yes, all subscription plans (except for the lifetime plan) we provided are automatically renewed by default. If you want to cancel the renewal subscription, you can cancel it at any time before the renewal date.
Method 1: After purchasing a subscription plan, you will receive a Registration Information Email sending you the license code. There is also a link to cancel automatic renewal, which should be at the bottom of the email, saying "To cancel the auto-renewal subscription, click here". You can click it before the renewal date to cancel your renewal subscription.
Method 2: If you can’t find the cancellation link in the email or lost the email by accident, you can directly contact the support team via email: [email protected].
After the cancellation, you will not be charged starting from the next subscription period.
3. I have renewed my subscription, why does the license code become invalid?
After the renewal, a new license code will be sent to you via email. Please copy and paste the new registration information into TunePat to activate the program again.
4. Why the actual price is different from the price displayed on the website? Why is the renewal price higher than the initial purchase price?
The prices displayed on our website are all excluding taxes. You may need to pay VAT varies by country. The renewal price is the same as the initial purchase price unless you get a discount from our discount promotions (we have discount promotions occasionally). The discounted price is only applied to the initial purchase. If you renew, the renewal subscription will be charged at the original price as displayed on our website.
5. Can I continue to use the program after canceling my subscription?
Yes. After canceling the subscription, you can still use TunePat until the license code invalid. You will receive a confirmation email (Cancel Subscription of xxx), informing you when your license code would be expired.
After your subscription expired, the program will back to the trial version, you can use the trial version for free or repurchase the subscription.
6. Can I change my subscription plan? How to change it and how will I be charged?
Yes. Currently, we only allow users to upgrade the subscription from the monthly plan to an annual plan on the same product. If you want to change your subscription, please contact our support team: [email protected].
The remaining unused days of the current subscription are converted into the remaining amount, which will be used to deduct the cost of the new subscription plan, and you will be charged the insufficient portion if applicable. Once the change of subscription is confirmed, you will be charged (the difference) on the day, and receive a new license to activate the program.
1. If you want to change the license, please do not cancel the automatic renewal in advance, otherwise the plan cannot be upgraded in the background.
2. It is not applied to change your subscription from an annual plan to a monthly plan, and this doesn't work on upgrading your license from a monthly plan or annual plan to a lifetime plan. In these two cases, you have to purchase a subscription you want additionally.
For any questions, please send emails to our support: [email protected] for help. Thank you for your support.