TunePat values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using TunePat products and services. To keep your rights and interests, we commit a money-back guarantee within the refund period which is valid from the date of purchasing.
TunePat offers a free trial version for each of its programs, so customers can 'test-drive' before purchase. Before you purchase the full versions of TunePat, please download the program to test whether it is compatible with your computer systems and meets your need for conversion. Once the order is done, refunds will be approved only under the accepted circumstances. In order to make it clear to you, we've listed all the details below:
We do not accept refund requests or products exchange in these circumstances:
• You change your mind about a program after purchase.
• You are not satisfied with the program due to a lack of understanding of its functions and capabilities before purchase.
• You request a refund for the reason that you are no longer to keep the subscription on Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal，and Audible.
• You failed to receive the registration code for the product and didn't ask for assistance from our support team.
• You request a refund for technical issues, but refuse to cooperate with the TunePat support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refuse to try to apply the solutions provided by the TunePat support team.
• You request a refund because of the price difference between different regions or different vendors.
• You purchase the so-called "wrong" product from TunePat, and you purchase the "right" product from other companies.
• You purchase the wrong program and don't ask for an exchange or a refund within the applicable refund date.
• You request a refund but the order (including the renewal order) has already exceeded the refund period.
Details on refund period:
1. We offer a refund within 30 days of your purchase for the lifetime plan of TunePat products, including the Windows & Mac version of TunePat Spotify Converter, TunePat Amazon Music Converter, TunePat Any Audiobook Converter, TunePat Media Downloader, and TunePat Apple Music Converter.
2. We offer a refund within 5 days of your purchase for a 1-month & 12-month plans of TunePat products, including the Windows & Mac version of TunePat Spotify Converter, TunePat Amazon Music Converter, TunePat Any Audiobook Converter, TunePat Media Downloader, and TunePat Apple Music Converter.
3. Any order that has exceeded the refund period will not be refunded.
Note: If you purchased the monthly or yearly subscription, the automatic renewal is enabled by default. A link to cancel the auto-renewal service is attached in the registration email that you received after the payment. You can cancel the renewal subscription before the renewal date if you want to stop the subscription.
We accept refunds in the following circumstances:
• You purchased a wrong product from TunePat, and then purchased the right product from TunePat within 5 days. We can refund you for the wrong product.
• You paid twice for the same product accidentally and asked for a refund within the refund period. We can refund the duplicated purchase to you.
• You never received the license code, and got no response from our support team within 24 hours after inquiring us.
• If you've disabled the auto-renewal before the renewal date but your subscription has been still automatically renewed, please send us the screenshots of the cancellation for a full refund.
• TunePat has a serious technical problem that makes the program unusable, and our technical support team cannot provide a solution within 30 days.
• Your refund will be processed within 1 to 7 business days according to different payment methods.
• Once a refund is confirmed, the corresponding license will be deactivated, please uninstall the software and remove the program from your computer.
• Contact [email protected] to request a refund or ask for help with TunePat products and orders.